This is a great week to purchase these products at Walgreens and send in for your rebate! Head to the Healthy Essentials website to print a rebate offer for a free first aid bag and $5.00 off a $10.00 qualifying purchase. To print the offer, log in or create an account. Rebate Requirements
- You must spend $10.00 or more, and the purchase must include at least one Neosporin Ointment or Cream product and one Band-Aid bandages product.
- Purchases must be made between 4/7 and 4/30.
- Requests must be received by 5/31.
- Mail in the completed rebate form, the original store receipt with products circled, and the UPC barcodes cut from the package.
- Limit one offer per household mailing address.
- Allow 6-8 weeks to receive a $5.00 rebate check and first aid bag.
- Buy 2 Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment or Cream, 0.5 oz $3.99, sale price through 4/27
- Buy 2 Band-Aid Flexible Fabric Bandages, 30 ct $1.99, sale price through 4/27
Spend $10.00, Submit for $5.00 Mail-In Rebate and First Aid Bag through 4/30, Limit 1
- Use one $2.00/1 – Neosporin First Aid Product, excludes trial size, no more than 4 coupons of any kind of the same product in the same transaction, one coupon per person – (healthyessentails.com)
And use one $0.75/2 – Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Products, limit one per person, excludes trial size, no more than 4 coupons in the same transaction – (healthyessentials.com)
Pay $7.21, Submit for $5.00 Mail-In Rebate
Final Price: $0.55 each, when you buy all 4, Receive 6,000 Balance Rewards Points ($6.00 – $7.50) plus free first aid bag